Advanced Placement Exams
2020 Advanced Placement Exam Schedule
Week 1 - Monday 5/4/2020 - Friday 5/8/2020
Week 2 - Monday 5/11/2020 - Friday 5/15/2020
- 8:00 am - Biology
- 12:00 pm - Chinese Language & Culture
- 12:00 pm - Environmental Science
- 8:00 am - Spanish Language & Culture
- 12:00 pm - Psychology
- 8:00 am - World History - Modern
- 12:00 pm - Macroeconomics
- 8:00 am - No Exams Scheduled
- 12:00 pm - Statistics
AP Exam Information
All exams (except for AP Chinese, AP French, and AP Human Geography) will be at Queens College. You must bring with you your invitation, your school ID, two black/ blue inked pens, and two #2 pencils. Please report to the Queens College Student Union building on the southeast corner of Melbourne Ave. and Kissena Blvd. Exams begin promptly at 8 AM and 12 PM, which means you are to report no later than 7:45 AM and 11:45 AM for each session. Because this is a College Board exam, no student may be admitted after the exam has begun. If you are late for any reason, the College Board will not issue a retake or a refund. You MUST be there 15 minutes prior to the start of each exam. Please plan accordingly.
Below is a map of exact location of the Student Union.
Directions to Queens College From Long Island and Points East:
Take the LIE westbound; watch for QC signs. If you need to get to the main gate on Kissena, get off at Exit 24 (Kissena Boulevard). Make a left at the light and take overpass onto Kissena Boulevard. If you want on-campus parking, get off at Exit 23, turn left onto Main Street overpass. Watch for QC signs to Kupferberg parking.
From Manhattan and Points West:
Take the LIE eastbound; watch for QC signs. Get off at Exit 24 (Kissena Boulevard). If you need the main gate, continue down the service road until the first traffic light (Kissena Boulevard). Make a right onto Kissena. If you want on-campus parking, watch for signs for Kupferberg parking as soon as you exit the LIE. Do not go to traffic light.
- Via Flushing: Take the Long Island Railroad or the #7 subway to Main Street, Flushing. From Main Street, take the Q25, Q25-34, Q34 or Q17 bus.
- Via Forest Hills: Take the E, F, G, or R subway to the 71st and Continental Avenue in Forest Hills. Take the exit marked "North side 70 Ave. and 108 St." At the corner, take the Q64 bus to Kissena Boulevard and Jewel Avenue. Stops one block south of campus.
- Via Jamaica: Take the F subway to Parsons Boulevard or the LIRR to the Jamaica Station. From Jamaica Avenue and 160th Street or Hillside Avenue and Parsons Boulevard, take the Q25, Q25-34, or Q34 bus. From Hillside Avenue and either 169th or 179th Street, take the Q17 bus to the LIE and Kissena Boulevard.
- Q17 Runs from Main Street, Flushing (#7 subway and LIRR stations), to 165th Street terminal in Jamaica (passing the IND 179th Street station). Travels along Kissena Boulevard, LIE service road, 188th Street, and Hillside Avenue. Stops at Kissena and the LIE, two blocks from the main gate.
- Q20A/B Runs along Parsons Boulevard, then Union Street, switching to Main Street at Northern Boulevard. Line continues on Main until Horace Harding, looping along Sutphin Boulevard and Archer Avenue before reversing course. Passes Queens Hall in both directions.
- Q25-34 Runs from Main Street, Flushing (#7 subway and LIRR stations), along Kissena (stops at the main gate) and Parsons Boulevards to Jamaica Avenue and 160th Street (BMT and IND).
- Q44 Runs from West Farms Square, Bronx (IRT) to Sutphin Boulevard, Jamaica (LIRR station). Stops at Main Street and Melbourne Avenue, two blocks west of campus.
- Q64 Runs from Continental Avenue, Forest Hills (IND), along Jewel Avenue to 164th Street. Stops one block from campus. (This is the bus for students who are taking an exam at Queens College who also have an exam at FHHS the same day).
- Q88 Runs from Springfield Boulevard and Union Turnpike along Springfield to 73rd Avenue; along (or west on) 73rd Avenue to 188th Street; along 188th Street to the LIE; along LIE service road to Queens Boulevard and Woodhaven Boulevard. Stops at Kissena Boulevard and the LIE, two blocks from the main gate.
- QM4 Connects midtown Manhattan to Electchester, Queens. Runs between Third Avenue/East 56th Street in Manhattan, and 164th Street/Horace Harding Expressway in Queens.
APPROXIMATE TRAVEL TIME FROM MIDTOWN MANHATTAN
BY CAR: 30 minutes
BY SUBWAY AND BUS: 60 minutes