Forest Hills High School
2019 - 2020
Goal #1: GRADUATION RATE
- By the end of August 2020, FHHS will attain a 90% graduation by ensuring access to rigorous, regents-based instruction for all and supporting struggling students through focused and strategic intervention.
Goal #2: COLLEGE, CAREER & CIVIC READINESS
- By the end of August 2020, FHHS will attain a 38% college readiness index for students in the lowest-third by targeting instruction and preparation for ELA and math exams and providing strategic college guidance.
Goal #3: PHYSICAL & MENTAL HEALTH
- By the end of August 2020, the number of students who report feeling safe in the hallways will increase to 70% through increased supervision of the hallways.
- FHHS will decrease the percentage of students who are repeat offenders (39%-30% ISS, 54%-45% GE) through targeted counseling and peer mentorship.
Goal #4: ATTENDANCE
- By the end of August 2020, FHHS will increase the number of students who are in attendance 90+% will increase from 75% to 80% by closely monitoring the students and through targeted outreach and communication with the parents and students.
Goal #5: PD SUPPORTING ENGAGING INSTRUCTION
- By June 2020, FHHS will provide PD opportunities that focus on student engagement and lead to an increase in the MOTP average rating for 3B, 3C and 3D.